Telecom Resource Logical Inventory
Jersey Telecom’s ambition is to set up a unique repository of their data in order to meet the principle of “single version of the truth” – commercial, logical, physical.
- Ability to expose its data to other systems through web services.
- Ability to be fed by batch processing mechanisms.
- Ability to provide work orders that respect the operator’s business rules.
- Functional scoping :
- Identification of all business objects covering the SS7 – Point Codes, Global Titles, E214, … – and IP/Ethernet (Address, VLAN, …) domains.
- Definition of processes and life cycles of all objects within the work orders.
- Aggregation of all the operator’s business rules.
- Development of a bespoke “logical inventory” tool :
- Import of data by CSV files.
- Exposure of all objects by REST APIs allowing CRUD type operations.
- Creation of the administration screens of the solution – creation of work orders, business objects, users, etc…
1 Business Analyst Expert | 100 man-days
1 team, 5 team members | ~500 man-days