Deployment of a WSO2 API Manager
At the beginning of 2017 Q2, SpikeeLabs deployed the API Management solution of WSO2 in its v1.9 version for the G7 service platform.
This API Manager acts as a gateway between the services exposed by the G7 “MWS” business blocks and G7 distributors (G7P, G7B, …) as well as in front of some dedicated services including Amadeus & Mappy.
- Define and implement a new architecture supporting much higher volumes.
- Industrialize the API Management solution by monitoring the quality of service through several KPIs.
- Secure the backend by implementing QOS measures on their API Management solution.
Carried Out Solutions
- Migration of the existing solution to a distributed architecture.
- Migration of the API Manager version 1.9.1 to version 2.1.0.
- Implementation of the WSO2 Analytics solution.
- Implementation of throttling rules.
1 project, 2 experts, 50 men.days